Search our FrontPage Support Area
FrontPage Support Area Site Map
The following are answers to common questions in the Microsoft FrontPage
Adding background color to tables
From within the FrontPage Editor:
1. Right Click on the Cell you wish to change the background color on.
2. Click Cell Properties.
3. Click on the Extended Button.
4. Click on the Add Button.
5. Enter the following for the name
6. Enter the RGB hex color for the value
7. Click OK buttons until you are back in your FrontPage document.