Search our FrontPage Support Area
FrontPage Support Area Site Map
The following are answers to common questions in the Microsoft
FrontPage Client Newsgroup:
Creating a email Link in FrontPage
These instructions apply to 1.1 and 97:
Within FrontPage Editor:
- Open a page you want to have an e-mail link.
- Either select a piece of text (such as
"E-Mail us") or select an image.
- Click on the link icon or press CTRL+K or
- Select "mailto:" for the protocol. The
text box below the protocol should read
- Type in your e-mail address after the
":" in "mailto:"
- Click Ok.
- Save your page, and publish.