Search our FrontPage Support Area
FrontPage Support Area Site Map
How to convert a subdirectory into a subweb
Prerequisite: The subdirectory has to exist in the root web.
- Open your root web in FrontPage Explorer.
- Note the name and case of the subdirectory you want to turn into a subweb.
- Click on File, New FrontPage Web.
- (1) Select from Wizard or Template: Empty Web.
- (2) Give it a title with the same name and case of the subdirectory you wish to convert.
- Make sure that the path above the change button is correct (if incorrect, click on
change and correct the path to be the server and subdirectory name).
- Make sure Add to Existing Web is unchecked.
- Click on ok.