Search our FrontPage Support Area
FrontPage Support Area Site Map
How to change the sort order of an existing discussion group
The following steps works in FrontPage 97. Microsoft has acknowledged a bug in
FrontPage 98 in terms of the discussion group sorting; no work around is known at this
point in time.
- Edit the discussion submission form (should be disc1_post.htm) in FrontPage Editor.
- Right click within the form and select form properties. Then click settings.
- On the first tab ("Discussions"), look at the check box for "Order newest
to oldest." Check or uncheck it to change the sort order.
- Click OK the rest of the way out.
- Save the page.
- From within FrontPage Explorer, click on Tools, Recalculate Hyperlinks.