Search our FrontPage Support Area
FrontPage Support Area Site Map
The following are answers to common questions in the Microsoft FrontPage
Removing Obsolete Servers from your server list - FP 98
- Start FrontPage Explorer.
- Open the getting started dialog box.
- Right click on a server/host in the list, and select "Remove from list"
- Answer yes to the prompts.
Removing Obsolete Servers from your server list - FP 1.1 & 97
- Exit from FrontPage.
- Start Windows Explorer.
- Change to your Windows (or Winnt) directory.
- Double click on FPExplor.ini to edit FPEplor.ini in Notepad.
- Locate the following sections and remove the individual lines for servers that no longer
[Recently Opened Servers]
[Recent Web List]
[Recent File List]